D&D Monsters & Crypts: Make 100

Created by Cryptic Creative

What happens when two Kickstarters collide.

Latest Updates from Our Project:

Life in the Crypt - And so it begins...
2 months ago – Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 08:18:20 AM

92% of all surveys are completed and the preliminary production process has begun.  The other 8% of backers seem to be ghosting us.  The graveyard crew has much experience with ghosts; we will continue to contact these spirits.

It is always fun to see the zombies and that one grumpy goblin scurrying around to piece together all of your different choices of wood and engravings.  Compasses seem to be in fashion this year.  We will continue to haunt you with updates as time passes...

Stay Cryptic!

Life in the Crypt - 85% of Surveys completed
3 months ago – Mon, Mar 06, 2023 at 08:25:31 AM

The graveyard crew is quite pleased with your responses to our cryptic survey.

To get a jump on production we are going to go ahead and start locking the existing orders.  Backerkit will give you 48 hours if you have any last wishes...  

This is just to lock the orders for production; you will have time to make any mailing address changes later.

The mix of woods, engraving's, coins chosen so far has revealed some interesting surprises.   We are of course, dying to get started...

Stay Cryptic!

Life in the Crypt - Time to choose your fate - Surveys
3 months ago – Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 07:34:14 AM

The survey goblin has done well.  (some extra shiny click-clacks and coins for him)

The smoke test of has gone smoothly.  No more waiting.  

The time is at hand - Surveys heading out of the graveyard into the ether shortly...

The graveyard crew is anxiously awaiting your individual choices:

  • 5 different wood varieties
  • 2 different interior designs
  • 20 different engravings
  • 12 different coins/compasses
  • Many, many unique ways to piece together a custom Dice Crypt

Stay Cryptic!

Life in the Crypt - Smoke Test away!
3 months ago – Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 08:25:24 AM

Greetings from the graveyard!

Yes, the infamous "Smoke Test" has been set loose into the wild.  A random five percent (5%) of backers from all pledge levels will receive surveys today.  If the survey goblin has done his job well the rest will go out tomorrow.  I know we are all dying to find out...

Stay Cryptic!

Life In The Crypt - Survey Being Reviewed
3 months ago – Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 10:56:33 AM

Greetings from the Graveyard!

We have been piecing together the Backerkit survey and will be submitting it for review later today.

Once approved, we will conduct the infamous "Smoke Test".  Only five (5) percent of all backers will receive an initial survey.  This is to make sure we have no survey gremlins that would make life (or death) complicated.  Hopefully, no gremlins are found and we send the rest of the surveys out into the ether...

Thank you again for your support and confidence.

Stay Cryptic!